The Bnei Akiva Yeshivot and Ulpanot Center is a religious Zionist educational organization that has been operating in Israel since 1954. The beginning of the center was with the Bnei Akiva Kfar Haroeh Yeshiva, which was established by Rabbi Moshe Zvi Neria ZT"L and 13 students in 1940, who continued to establish the ulpanot in Kfar Pines, Hesder Yeshivot and other institutions.
The Bnei Akiva Yeshivot Center was established by Rabbi Avraham Zuckerman ZT"L with the establishment of additional institutions for the Bnei Akiva Yeshiva Kfar Haroeh. Today, the organization has more than 60 institutions throughout the country, from Nahariya in the north to Eilat in the south, including High schools Yeshivot, Ulpanot, Hesder Yeshivot and colleges. The institutions have about 20,000 students, and they have over 60,000 graduates.
Rabbi Zuckerman and Rabbi Neria had a clear educational vision – to educate students for the doctrine of life, and so, to learn science, history, languages and all the knowledge required -so that as adults, they can be servants of Hashem wherever they go.
Today, the Bnei Akiva Yeshivot and Ulpanot organization is led by Rabbi Chaim Druckman, Rosh Yeshivat Bnei Akiva Or Etzion, and the CEO is Elchanan Glatt.